Your Colorado source for the durable, natural beauty of Copperwood fences.
Fence replacement specialists for over 44 years
About the Company
With us you get over 44 years of experience in fence replacement.
AGI was started as Arbor Fence Company in 1972 by Bob Witt. His son Carlos Witt took over the company in 1985 and continues to run the family owned and operated business under it’s new brand. In the early 1990’s Carlos discovered the incredible strength, beauty and longevity of Copperwood and decided to bring the product to Colorado. While we still install a variety of fence styles and types, the majority of our work is with Copperwood.
Fence replacement for HOA’s and Metropolitan Districts
We ensure all our fence replacement projects are painless for our customers from start to finish:
• It starts by designing a fence that meets your community’s needs.
• We divide the project into manageable phases to ensure minimal disruption to residents and to better accommodate budget needs.
• We take care of public utility locates and advise on permitting needs.
• We inform all residents affected by the replacement, which keeps your phone from ringing and keeps residents happy.
• We implement a system to minimize the cost and reduce the wear and tear on the fence from homeowner’s dirt piled against the fence.
• And best of all, we provide a beautiful end product that is warrantied to last at least 25 years.
We work with each customer and every project as if it is our most important project. We ensure our contributions make positive lasting impressions from start to finish. And for many years after the project is completed.
Our customers call on us for a quality fence, warrantied to last.
With over 44 years of experience replacing and designing fences, call on us to ensure your next project is seamless. One of our AGI Fencing specialists will call you to discuss your fencing needs and set up an on site meeting. At the on site meeting, we’ll take measurements, discuss details of fence design and take note of any other needs or concerns you may have regarding your fence. Expect a thorough proposal within a week of the on site meeting.